India Market Of Health Supplements and Forecast 2023
As the second-most populous country, and the seventh-largest country by land area, how is the supplement market in India? Check out this article. Check out this article.
In this article, you’ll get information about business prospect health supplements in India. Feel free to discuss it with us here, or chat with us by clicking the green button on the right side of your screen, and we’ll get to you immediately.
Health Supplements Market in India
Currently, the Indian market imports US$ 2.7 billion worth of nutraceuticals. This sector also has opened significantly to attract foreign investments. The nutraceuticals market (including the health supplement market) in India is expected to grow from an estimated 4 billion US Dollars to 18 billion US Dollars by the end of 2025.
The Indian supplement market alone is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 18% during 2021-2026. And the predicted market value of supplements in India is 10,198.57 million US Dollars in 2026.
A few supplements that have been in high demand in India are supplements for immunity boosters such as Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and Zinc supplements. In April 2021, there was a 30 percent increase in demand for vitamin C supplement products in India. Interesting? It is.
Choosing The Best Contract Manufacturing Partner
If you want to start your health supplement business, you should work with a contract manufacturing partner to take care of all the steps to develop health supplements products. Nonetheless, before choosing your contract manufacturing partner, make sure to pay attention to the things below:
- Choose an experienced contract manufacturing partner to minimize the risk of production failure.
- The selected contract manufacturing partner should be equipped with manufacturing facilities that meet government standards.
- Take a look at the supplier network, make sure to choose a contract manufacturing partner that has an extensive and integrated supplier network.
- Integrity matters, choose a contract manufacturing partner that always complies with the regulations and has a reputation for commendable business conduct.
- Choose a contract manufacturing partner that develops innovative products, has research and development capabilities, as well as scientific research support.
- Look at a contract manufacturing partner’s certification. Make sure it has good manufacturing practices certification (GMP), halal assurance system certification, and other quality assurance system certification.
If you are interested in marketing health supplement products to India, choose a contract manufacturing partner that can guarantee the availability of raw materials and packaging materials from abroad on schedule despite this pandemic season such as Indocare B2B. Ready to start now? Discuss your business with us here.