Organic Calcium, The Better Calcium
Calcium is one of the most important nutrients for our bodies. There are two kinds of calcium supplements, inorganic and organic calcium. Why is organic calcium the better one?
In this article, you can get more info about organic calcium excellence. Leave your questions about supplement products marketing on the green form on the right side of your screen or click here. We’ll be more than happy to help you as soon as possible. You could also sell our organic calcium supplements in your own country.
These Are The Excellences of Organic Calcium
Calcium plays an important role in supporting the bones to function well. However, our body can’t produce it on their own, and sometimes even consuming calcium-rich food is not enough. To make sure we get our daily dose of calcium needs, we need extra support from calcium supplements.
There are two kinds of calcium that we can find on the market, inorganic and organic calcium. The term organic means relating to or derived from living matter. These are the excellences of organic calcium:
- Can be absorbed easily into the body
- Has better bioavailability. The bioavailability level of calcium is the amount of calcium that is available in the body and ready for use.
The Role of Calcium In Our Body
Calcium has so many benefits for our health. Here are some of them:
- Helps the formation of enzymes. In order to produce enzymes, the body requires calcium. When the body lacks calcium, some of the important enzymes will not function properly.
- Helps to relieve PMS symptoms. When the body meets the calcium dose it needed, the calcium can help with symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Helps the blood clotting process. One of the substances the body needs for the blood clotting process is calcium
- Helps to maintain ideal body weight. Calcium can help the process of breaking down the fats, thereby reducing fat buildup in body cells.
- Helps the nervous system and body muscle movement. Calcium has an important role in the process of sending commands from the brain to the body’s muscles via nerve tissues.
- Helps fetal development. In order to form and develop bones and teeth, and also develop the heart and nerves, the fetus needs proper calcium intake from the mom.
- Helps to lower the risk of health problems. Calcium also helps to support the immune system so the body can fight the pathogens that cause various health problems.
- Helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth. Calcium is extremely needed for the process of bones and teeth development, growth, and maintenance.
Most Asian countries have low calcium intake, from 175mg per day to 500mg per day. While South America countries slightly better, from 400mg per day to 600mg per day. China only takes about 338mg calcium per day, India takes 429mg calcium per day, while Colombia takes only 297mg calcium per day. Which are all far below the recommended daily intake of 1,000mg.
A Brighter Future for Organic Calcium Market
The global organic food market continues to grow every year. Its growth reaches 15-20 percent, driven by an increase in people’s purchasing power. People are starting to realize that healthy organic food consumption is an investment, or preventive action, to avoid any chronic diseases.
The value of the global organic products market is predicted to continue growing up to USD 327,6 million in 2022, with 16,4 percent estimated annual growth (CAGR). Several European countries that are potential for organic products are Germany, France, Italy and the United Kingdom.
The pandemic does not affect the calcium supplement market negatively. In fact, it is expected to grow as the people around the world start to be more aware of their health.
In 2018 alone, the world’s calcium supplement market has reached USD 2730 million and is predicted to continue growing up to USD 4660 million in 2025, with 7,9 percent estimated growth from 2019 to 2025. This is a great opportunity for you to start marketing your very own calcium supplement product.